Know who we are?
www.dissectit.com is a moderating platform, for news, views, opinion and analysis on any subject under the earth.
We take pleasure in inviting you to write, speak up your mind, about any issue concerning the world, or the subject of your liking, or the expertise you possess to make a difference to the global society we are living, even if in a negligible way.
We are against spreading rumors and hatred. Here we speak about issues, about the people, the incidents, experiences, and much more… except the hatred.
For publishing on the dissectit.com, there’s no word limit.
It’s a platform that doesn’t takes into consideration race, colour, ideologies or political affiliations of the writers. All are welcome!
One may be critical of other’s viewpoint, however, no spreading of abhorrence.
It’s a visual world, so photos are welcome and very soon we would start accepting videos too.
The users can initiate a debate on any issue. So make a beginning, hook up to www.dissectit.com and join us over issue-to-issue.
You can send your articles via the Whatsapp on +91 988 823 3348. A picture with the article, a photo of yours and a bio (60-100 words), would be appreciated.
THE CONCEPT OF MEMORIAL TREES AND MEMORIAL FORESTS
KEEP ALIVE MEMORY OF DEPARTED NEAR AND DEARS
As we are all aware that India has a dwindling forest cover especially in Punjab, therefore in order to have mass public participation in tree planting and caring round the year and not only around Vana Maha Utsav, all persons should be encouraged to plant trees to get the following direct and indirect benefits:
– To Keep alive the memory of their departed parents or dear ones they are encouraged to plant a tree and care for it till it needs care and beyond.
– Helping the country in reforestation and increasing the dwindling green cover.
– With increasing stress at work and living environments, a lot of people are getting depressed, this will provide a place to find peace to remember the dear departed ones, Go and de-stress amongst nature.
– As a contribution to increase oxygen levels which are depleting every second due to increasing air pollution levels.
– These trees will compensate for the wood which was used to cremate the departed dear and help meet the requirements of cremation wood for others in future as and when these trees outlive their life and die.
LAND FOR THESE MEMORIAL FORESTS OR YADDAN DE BAGICHEY
As majority of India lives in 50 or 100 sq yard houses, very few will have land to plant these memory trees or yaddan de buttey on their own land.
Therefore for those who don’t have land the government through Agencies like Municipal Corporation (Parks and gardens, Road Side Trees), public works department, Irrigation, NHAI and Forest should provide land in each city and village to plant for these Memorial Forests. This will be a win-win situation for the public, government, environment, health, mental health and reforest to regain depleting green cover of India.